The Student Room Group

Advice for applying for the Sheffield Postgraduate Scholarship

Hi! I'm due to start a MA course at the University of Sheffield come September, and am eligible for the Sheffield Postgraduate Scholarship due to the 'Widening Participation' criteria.

I'm just wondering if anyone had any advice when it came to applying for postgrad scholarships, or even this one in particular.

Thank you :smile:
Hey! I'm a current student at the University of Sheffield. This webpage has all the details about the postgraduate scholarships and the Widening Participation Criteria: https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/funding/scholarships

You can check out all the details and email the contacts given on the webpage if you still have any doubts. Let me know if you need to know anything else. Happy to help! :biggrin:

-Sanchari
4th Year MEng Materials Science and Engineering, UoS

Original post by achristodoulou
Hi! I'm due to start a MA course at the University of Sheffield come September, and am eligible for the Sheffield Postgraduate Scholarship due to the 'Widening Participation' criteria.

I'm just wondering if anyone had any advice when it came to applying for postgrad scholarships, or even this one in particular.

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending