The Student Room Group

Cambridge Real Estate Mst Course

Is it competitive?
lol i don't know if this is a joke, but every course at Cambridge is competitive, which is why it's rated the best university in the world. If you go onto the university website and go to the course page for real estate, it will tell you how many applicants they had last year, and how many got accepted.
Original post by ItsJcesar
lol i don't know if this is a joke, but every course at Cambridge is competitive, which is why it's rated the best university in the world. If you go onto the university website and go to the course page for real estate, it will tell you how many applicants they had last year, and how many got accepted.

It's a part time masters course that lasts for 2 years. Not really interested in Mphil.
Original post by ItsJcesar

I am aware of how competitive, they are. I looked at how many people they accepted and it was 1 of 5 people get admitted into the course. However, this was the course on Mphil real estate finances and I am not interested in it. I am more interested in Mst. So yea, I could not find the number of applicants accepted for Mst 2 years part time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending