The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Can I study Cambridge mst entrepreneurship and Imperial msc business at the same time

Since Cambridge mst entrepreneurship is part time study, I think there might be some time left for me to study other program at other university. However, I’m not sure if the residential week and time studying at Imperial will be crashed or is there any way I can make it possible. What do you guys think?
Original post by Paliii
Since Cambridge mst entrepreneurship is part time study, I think there might be some time left for me to study other program at other university. However, I’m not sure if the residential week and time studying at Imperial will be crashed or is there any way I can make it possible. What do you guys think?

Sounds like a bad idea, while part time both courses are likely to be intense and there is no way course A will let you miss scheduled activities like exams to do something at course B. Universities usually have rules specifically banning being registered at two instructions to avoid clashes like that.
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 2
Understood. Thank you so much for your answer!

Original post by Mr Wednesday
Sounds like a bad idea, while part time both courses are likely to be intense and there is no way course A will let you miss scheduled activities like exams to do something at course B. Universities usually have rules specifically banning being registered at two instructions to avoid clashes like that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending