The Student Room Group

Beating Burnout With A Blog (GYG)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hellllpppp
I forgot to update this with my results because I’ve been working full time since results day and just got a new puppy.

So on results day the first thing I did was check track, I logged in at 8:30 and saw I’d got into Southampton so I was really happy. Then I got my results emailed to me just after so opened them straight away and once they loaded I cried because I was so proud of what I’d achieved.

If you want to know what I got it’s in this spoiler and I hope anyone who sees this got what they needed on results day and if not I’m sure you’re find a path that works for you

Spoiler

Tags

@shxttah_x
@AestheticStudying

yay what dog breed is it ?:biggrin:
Original post by Wise Goldie
yay what dog breed is it ?:biggrin:

Beagle - she’s 6 months old but her previous owner just had a baby so couldn’t look after her anymore :biggrin:
Beagle - she’s 6 months old but her previous owner just had a baby so couldn’t look after her anymore :biggrin:

so its a rescue ?

i love beagles i nearly gor one but we got border terrier instead

i love dogs:biggrin:
so its a rescue ?

i love beagles i nearly gor one but we got border terrier instead

i love dogs:biggrin:

We got her on the Friday ad but it’s essentially been like having a rescue because of her age but without she doesn’t have as many problems as most rescue dogs we were looking at.
We got her on the Friday ad but it’s essentially been like having a rescue because of her age but without she doesn’t have as many problems as most rescue dogs we were looking at.

are you going to uni soon so you not see her for long:frown:
(edited 2 years ago)
are you going to uni soon so you not see her for long:frown:

Yep and I’m working full time at the moment so haven’t really been able to bond apart from the day I got pinged and had to wait for my PCR test :colondollar: I finish work on the 3rd September so have 3 weeks at home before I’m off and even after I leave I should be back every weekend
Yep and I’m working full time at the moment so haven’t really been able to bond apart from the day I got pinged and had to wait for my PCR test :colondollar: I finish work on the 3rd September so have 3 weeks at home before I’m off and even after I leave I should be back every weekend

oh ok good luck at uni then:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending