The Student Room Group

Confused

Its so suck in the feeling when your LDR boyfriend gone for a day where he took so long to reply and when he message you just like nothing happened. No explanation. Hes been like this for a week. Im tired to keep asking and open up what I feel. I know guys dont like drama. And also last Feb 14, I message him to greet and thanks him for everything and it also took him a day again and just said "Happy late valentines day". Is the message so cold? Or just normal? Or am I just overreact?
aww i am sorry about that,in my opinion,long distance relationships are not the best unless the people are actually serious....and I am no detective but the fact that your boyfriend took so long to reply and just said 'happy late valentines day' says a lot,dumb the dude and find someone who appreciates you.....i understand that people can get busy sometimes,but at least inform your partner yk(saying this in case others want to criticise me)
Original post by Anonymous
Its so suck in the feeling when your LDR boyfriend gone for a day where he took so long to reply and when he message you just like nothing happened. No explanation. Hes been like this for a week. Im tired to keep asking and open up what I feel. I know guys dont like drama. And also last Feb 14, I message him to greet and thanks him for everything and it also took him a day again and just said "Happy late valentines day". Is the message so cold? Or just normal? Or am I just overreact?

He probably doesn’t care and has a girl closer to him tbh. What’s the point of LDR if you’re never gonna see each other and spend time together. Pointless stress
Reply 3
Original post by lalalandoo
aww i am sorry about that,in my opinion,long distance relationships are not the best unless the people are actually serious....and I am no detective but the fact that your boyfriend took so long to reply and just said 'happy late valentines day' says a lot,dumb the dude and find someone who appreciates you.....i understand that people can get busy sometimes,but at least inform your partner yk(saying this in case others want to criticise me)

I've come to the point in the past days explaining to him what I feel, what I want, what I need and etc. I just want to feel appeciated and acknowledge sometimes. And yes i understand if hes busy...i gave him a lot of space I dont bombard him with texts. And today I just leave the last message on read. But thank you for ur opinion so much appreciated😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending