acaxia.h
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Just wondering when we have to apply for these please?
My Universities have all got back to me, is it in June once I've chosen a University I apply for Finance and Accommodation, or do I need to do it now even though I haven't chosen my Uni yet?
Thanks
MTJS
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well done on getting offers from your university application. As far as I am aware, Student Finance applications for students starting in September 2021 will begin at the start of March. In terms of accommodation though, each university will be different I guess and will usually mention this in their communications with you or on their website.
acaxia.h
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by MTJS)
Well done on getting offers from your university application. As far as I am aware, Student Finance applications for students starting in September 2021 will begin at the start of March. In terms of accommodation though, each university will be different I guess and will usually mention this in their communications with you or on their website.
Thank you very much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (508)
51.31%
No (482)
48.69%

Watched Threads