The Student Room Group

I seriously don’t know what to do with this girl

I’m almost 18. Ugly as hell, gotta admit it.

So there was this girl that was flirting with me for something like 2 years... but I wasn’t attracted to her. She was ( and still is ) a very gorgeous girl but i needed more ( not just about looks, i mean ).

So, about 1 month ago, we started talking a bit and i found out she’s got my same interests and, talking and talking, i started feeling something for her. We went out yesterday and she asked me if i wanted to ate in her same ice cream cup. Ofc i said yes and i really wanted to confess her my feelings.
But there’s a little problem:

she’s dating another dude.

So i’m feeling very bad because not even 1 girl showed a bit of interest in me, apart from her... and now she’s not into me anymore, i guess.
I just want to completely forget about her...
It sucks to be an ugly dude ( which means less probability of having a relationship) and having wasted an opportunity like this one.

Plus, i’m very lonely rn. I got no friends, basically
If she’s not into you anymore it just shows that its not meant to be. Plus she was talking to you while she was dating someone else, imo that’s not right. Don’t talk down on yourself like that, you’ll find someone eventually. Just focus on yourself ❤️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending