How does one’s date of birth change?
:iiam:
Birth dates are a social construct.
Reply 4
Wake up and cosplay as a newborn baby
Contact The Administrator. :yes:
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
Birth dates are a social construct.

I suppose it's a manifestation of white supremacy.
Original post by Yas7297
Wake up and cosplay as a newborn baby

Severely disturbing is an understatement.
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Contact The Administrator. :yes:

I'll be sure to mention your account when I do. :colone:
Reply 8
Original post by glassalice
Severely disturbing is an understatement.

omg hahahah i just realised, kinda reminds me of them youtube videos where adults would pretend they are babies.
(edited 3 years ago)
Seems pretty self explanatory.
Original post by Yas7297
omg hahahah i just realised, kinda reminds me of them youtube videos where adults would pretend they are babies.

I mean, I know that TSR is fairly progressive/ left wing, but that is step too far. Nope, nope, nope.

Those videos are the worst things I've seen in a long time, it's quite sickening that they claim to be part of the LGBT+ rights movement.
I would imagine you ask in ATCS to change it.
I wouldnt guarantee on them being able to though, profile information lives in AdminCP which is notorious for breaking things either in your permissions or on the site when edited.
This is the reason i havent asked to change mine despite it being one day out.
You can contact the administrator by posting in this sub forum:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=1217
Part of me was hoping this was not a question about TSR settings and a genuine question about how you can change your date of birth. In which case my advice was going to look like this:
"Be born on a different day"
I mean, I know that TSR is fairly progressive/ left wing, but that is step too far. Nope, nope, nope.

Those videos are the worst things I've seen in a long time, it's quite sickening that they claim to be part of the LGBT+ rights movement.

Indeed and the way they publicly fantasise about it, is just disturbing and messed up.
Original post by 04MR17
Part of me was hoping this was not a question about TSR settings and a genuine question about how you can change your date of birth. In which case my advice was going to look like this:

You can say that to who ever wrote that page. Odd wording.

(wasn't a particularly serious question)
You can say that to who ever wrote that page. Odd wording.

(wasn't a particularly serious question)

Only slightly. Date of birth can be registered incorrectly but that's nowhere near the more common mistakes made in registrations, such as name spelling, incorrect sex being recorded etc. And that's without considering the number of parents who change their mind about the name.
Original post by 04MR17

I once had to help a Citizens Advice client who claimed that the date on their birth certificate was a day out, and wanted it fixed. There's a government form for it, but it comes with a consideration fee, and they'll want evidence of the mistake.

Quick Reply

Latest