The Student Room Group

Maintenance loan

Hi guys,I've used previous details address, based on what I get 4600£ maintenance loan. During all processes my situation changed, living on my own pretty struggling financially so I would like to increase maintenance loan based on new details and income, also I would like to apply for childcare grant as I'm father of 2 daughters. Could anyone please advise what forms do I need to upload into evidence? Thanks
Original post by VikinoBeny
Hi guys,I've used previous details address, based on what I get 4600£ maintenance loan. During all processes my situation changed, living on my own pretty struggling financially so I would like to increase maintenance loan based on new details and income, also I would like to apply for childcare grant as I'm father of 2 daughters. Could anyone please advise what forms do I need to upload into evidence? Thanks

Hi VikinoBeny,

Can you advise how your situation has changed since your last application?

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 2
Original post by Calum SLC
Hi VikinoBeny,

Can you advise how your situation has changed since your last application?

Thanks,
Calum

We were family with 2 daughters. Suddenly we separated with no way back so living on my own with 50/50 shared custody. My address changed, what I updated in portal. Household income decreased, also I would like to apply for childcare grant

Thanks
Original post by VikinoBeny
We were family with 2 daughters. Suddenly we separated with no way back so living on my own with 50/50 shared custody. My address changed, what I updated in portal. Household income decreased, also I would like to apply for childcare grant

Thanks

HI there,

Did you tell us you and your partner had separated? Did you legally separate? If you wish to apply for childcare you would need to complete the GFD Form found here https://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/2324/ft/sfe_application_for_dependants_grants_form_2324_o.pdf then send this if you haven't already with a copy of your children's birth certificates and either your up to date child benefit letter, universal credit letter or tax credit letter.

Anything you send make sure to include a covering letter explaining why you're sending it, along with your name and customer reference number.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending