Scroll to see replies

Using their number? No ones stupid enough to do that
Plot twist: the person is you
Reply 3
Original post by Moonlight rain
Using their number? No ones stupid enough to do that

Lol it was just a question
Reply 4
Why don't you just ask your friends to text that person?
Original post by Anonymous
Lol it was just a question

no offense but have you thought this through? giving a stranger someones number and trusting them with it. how will your friend feel? how do you know you can trust the person you give their number to?
Reply 6
Original post by jas149
Why don't you just ask your friends to text that person?

She didn’t want to. She’s too busy with her bf
Reply 7
Original post by BluMoon06
no offense but have you thought this through? giving a stranger someones number and trusting them with it. how will your friend feel? how do you know you can trust the person you give their number to?

The person is being a ***** so they deserve it
I need someone to text this person to see if they reply

why??
Reply 9
Original post by inneedofadvice!
why??

Cause
I don't really recommend this. It's a violation of the person's privacy and you can get in trouble for harassment, meaning you'll be subjecting others to that trouble. Just be mature about it and talk to the person themselves and if they're ignoring you or are busy, just let it go.
Original post by ItsStarLordMan
I don't really recommend this. It's a violation of the person's privacy and you can get in trouble for harassment, meaning you'll be subjecting others to that trouble. Just be mature about it and talk to the person themselves and if they're ignoring you or are busy, just let it go.

Well none of you understand. Thanks for ur help

Care to explain then?
Original post by ItsStarLordMan
Care to explain then?

What’s the point you won’t understand and I’m not in the mood to be bullied again

its not that we dont understand more that we dont want you regretting what youve done and being in danger, trouble what not
Girl, they either busy or not answering you...

Put some music on, go a walk and forget about it.
Original post by Scottishstar12
Girl, they either busy or not answering you...

Put some music on, go a walk and forget about it.

I’m in hospital. I’m not allowed to do anything
Original post by BluMoon06
its not that we dont understand more that we dont want you regretting what youve done and being in danger, trouble what not

This person is just really important to me
What’s the point you won’t understand and I’m not in the mood to be bullied again

Sorry, I wasn't aiming to bully you. I just think you should assess the consequences of your actions. If they've done something, it's better to let them go and save your energy for something better. I think you're probably better than this person and they don't deserve your time and energy.
I need someone to text this person to see if they reply

I will ! x

Latest

Trending

Trending