The Student Room Group

Please help

Please choose the top 5 uni's for their accommodation (I'm looking for a studio) out of these uni's :
1. Warwick
2. Nottingham
3. Leeds
4. Loughbrough
5. Royal holloway
6. Coventry
7. Sheffield
8. Exeter
9. Bath/Bristol
10. Lancaster
11. Reading
Who do you think could possibly do that? Ask a better question.
Original post by Anonymous
Please choose the top 5 uni's for their accommodation (I'm looking for a studio) out of these uni's :
1. Warwick
2. Nottingham
3. Leeds
4. Loughbrough
5. Royal holloway
6. Coventry
7. Sheffield
8. Exeter
9. Bath/Bristol
10. Lancaster
11. Reading

What you can afford is more relevant than what you want. Choosing universities based on their accommodation, isn't a good move (unless you have medical needs).

I suggest that you start by looking, in detail, at the courses, to create your shortlist. Private accommodation will be available, so you should have a good range of options, if you can afford them.
(edited 3 years ago)
1. Warwick
2. Nottingham
3. Leeds
4. Loughbrough
5. Royal holloway
6. Coventry
7. Sheffield
8. Exeter
9. Bath/Bristol
10. Lancaster
11. Reading

Lancaster studios are pretty good and £172.90 per week, and are in Grizedale and Pendle Colleges. https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/accommodation/undergraduate/self-contained-studios/
1. Warwick
2. Nottingham
3. Leeds
4. Loughbrough
5. Royal holloway
6. Coventry
7. Sheffield
8. Exeter
9. Bath/Bristol
10. Lancaster
11. Reading

Please do not pick a university based on accommodation, especially if you wish to live alone.
why not just rent a 1 bed studio near the uni or something.
1. Warwick
2. Nottingham
3. Leeds
4. Loughbrough
5. Royal holloway
6. Coventry
7. Sheffield
8. Exeter
9. Bath/Bristol
10. Lancaster
11. Reading

Hey Anonymous,

Reading University does offer studios. Within 16 Northcourt Avenue, there are self-contained studios at a cost of £206.85 per week. There is the option for both 40 week and 51-week contracts if you would like to stay there over the summer. Or, you can consider going for privately own studios. Unite students is an option and have studios at £215 per week at Crown House.

Reading Uni also has a green award-winning campus with a huge amount of lovely scenery. I have found it really enjoyable for walks etc! We also have harris gardens which is a former botanical garden. It is also a great environment for biological scientists!

I hope this helps and please feel free to let us know if you have any questions!
From,

Amina 😊
Hi @Anonymous
I’m a student at Lancaster, however I did not have studio accommodation. However I suggest you look at these pages for more information:
https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/accommodation/undergraduate/self-contained-studios/

https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/virtual-tour/?/journey/3/6
Good look with your decisions.
Lancaster university student ambassador Holly
Reply 7
1. Warwick
2. Nottingham
3. Leeds
4. Loughbrough
5. Royal holloway
6. Coventry
7. Sheffield
8. Exeter
9. Bath/Bristol
10. Lancaster
11. Reading

Hey I have a studio I’m looking to find a tenant for in Sheffield 3 accommodation, its £159 a week, quite big and is on the 2nd floor. let me know if you’re interested or want anymore info!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending