The Student Room Group

The difference between certain Textbooks

Hi all, does anyone know What the difference is between the ‘FUNDAMENTALS of Nursing (2015)’ and the ‘FOUNDATIONS of Nursing (2011)’ textbooks please? I am unsure of which one to purchase for the Nursing Degree course that I am interested in. TIA
Reply 1
Original post by Saffy06
Hi all, does anyone know What the difference is between the ‘FUNDAMENTALS of Nursing (2015)’ and the ‘FOUNDATIONS of Nursing (2011)’ textbooks please? I am unsure of which one to purchase for the Nursing Degree course that I am interested in. TIA

Don't buy any books until you are on the course, then you can have a look at what is recommended by your university as the syllabus will vary and you will likely waste your money. Often you will only use a textbook once or twice so getting it out of the library or reading an online copy through the uni library is a better idea
Reply 2
Original post by Saffy06

The difference is that the 2015 version was edited/published in 2015 so is more up to date than the 2011 version. You should always be using the most up to date copy available.
However... I completely agree with the advice @Nickita has given. Textbooks are expensive and you won't use one particular one all the time.

Quick Reply

Latest