The Student Room Group

Choosing University

I've got conditional offers from 6 UK universities! Which one should I choose? (Royal Holloway, Birmingham City University, Teeesside , Manchester Metropolitan, UWE Bristol , UWL)
My Course is Project Management.
What subject?
Reply 2
This for postgrad?
Reply 3
Original post by mike23mike
What subject?

MSc Project Management
Reply 4
Original post by Sinnoh
This for postgrad?

Yeah! MSc Project Management
Royal Holloway has the strongest brand name from the ones you list. But living in London is not a cheap option.
Reply 6
Royal Holloway has the strongest brand name from the ones you list. But living in London is not a cheap option.

But I've heard that Royal is like 40-50 miles away from London. So do the same livin' costs apply there too??
Original post by vedant07
But I've heard that Royal is like 40-50 miles away from London. So do the same livin' costs apply there too??

Address is Egham Hill, Egham TW20 0EX. Twickenham is not central London but its still classed as London.

Hey, my home town is not too far from where Royal Holloway is based and yeah the living costs are relatively the same to living in London.
Reply 9
Address is Egham Hill, Egham TW20 0EX. Twickenham is not central London but its still classed as London.

Okay! I'm okay with the costs n everything but still what should I keep as my secondary option?
Reply 10
Original post by Becky2305
Hey, my home town is not too far from where Royal Holloway is based and yeah the living costs are relatively the same to living in London.

Hey! Thanks a lot for the info! Would you suggest me which uni I should keep as my secondary option?
(edited 3 years ago)
Hey! Thanks a lot for the info! Would you suggest me which uni I should keep as my secondary option?

Well both Manchester and Birmingham are great student cities with each one having several unis there. The student life in either Manchester or Birmingham will be amazing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending