The Student Room Group

No I am not jealous...

Ah so I have this friend and we have been bff's for as long as i can remember but recently she has just been being an annoying beech. I feel bad saying that but it's true. She will always make the same unnecessary remarks that something is wrong with the way I look and I am tired of it. I have tried to casually tell her to stop but she doesn't take me seriously. It might be bc I am pretty laid back and only interfere when needed but it is just getting on my nerves. Onto the most recent annoying incidents; a couple days ago we were going on a hike and she was flirting with e v e r y S I N G L E FRIGGIN GUY she saw. And it was cringy. And the worst part was, they LIKED IT. I started laughing so hard at how they were reacting to some bad flirting bc I thought she was joking. But she wasn't and kept stopping and finding another guy from our church group to flirt with and talk to. It was so annoying bc she would stop and walk back the train just to flirt with someone else and gain their favor or something and so I waited for the first couple times... and then finally I just kept going. And then she got all offended when I didn't wait for her bc she had to go flirt with some unknowing boy. I wanted to say to her, "Sorry if I didn't want to wait here while you complain your cold and collect some random dude's jacket while you have two in your backpack. Why would I stand here in the cold while I wait for you to go gather some other bimbos to have on-hand. " But of course I was the nice little pale girl that was there for entertainment and getting information. And then later that day like 42 boys came and asked her for her number just because she batted her eyelashes at them and giggled at their stupid jokes. And then she will text me and be like "omg so many guys are asking me for my number and if I am single I just don't know what to do with them!" well la de FRICKEN DA I have eyes you don't need to tell me every thing that happens in your life when it is the same cycle. It is laughably incredible how different she acts when she is around boys. It's like if their is somone that hasn't graduated highschool and is a male person he is fair game. I am done withs its. cya beech
Reply 1
Wow. That was a lot, she seems desperate for attention. Plus if she ended up sleeping with a lot of them then you would end up being a s*ag by association
Reply 2
tbh you do sound pretty jealous. who cares if she flirts with boys? it’s clear you care a lot but what’s stopping you from flirting too if you feel so strongly about it? plus, you know the only reason boys are asking for her numbers is because she’s forcing herself onto them so there’s really no reason for you to feel anyhow about it. the only part of her behaviour that’s actually worth talking about is her saying there’s something wrong with your appearance. that sucks and you should definitely talk to her about it if it continues.
Original post by Anonymous
Ah so I have this friend and we have been bff's for as long as i can remember but recently she has just been being an annoying beech. I feel bad saying that but it's true. She will always make the same unnecessary remarks that something is wrong with the way I look and I am tired of it. I have tried to casually tell her to stop but she doesn't take me seriously. It might be bc I am pretty laid back and only interfere when needed but it is just getting on my nerves. Onto the most recent annoying incidents; a couple days ago we were going on a hike and she was flirting with e v e r y S I N G L E FRIGGIN GUY she saw. And it was cringy. And the worst part was, they LIKED IT. I started laughing so hard at how they were reacting to some bad flirting bc I thought she was joking. But she wasn't and kept stopping and finding another guy from our church group to flirt with and talk to. It was so annoying bc she would stop and walk back the train just to flirt with someone else and gain their favor or something and so I waited for the first couple times... and then finally I just kept going. And then she got all offended when I didn't wait for her bc she had to go flirt with some unknowing boy. I wanted to say to her, "Sorry if I didn't want to wait here while you complain your cold and collect some random dude's jacket while you have two in your backpack. Why would I stand here in the cold while I wait for you to go gather some other bimbos to have on-hand. " But of course I was the nice little pale girl that was there for entertainment and getting information. And then later that day like 42 boys came and asked her for her number just because she batted her eyelashes at them and giggled at their stupid jokes. And then she will text me and be like "omg so many guys are asking me for my number and if I am single I just don't know what to do with them!" well la de FRICKEN DA I have eyes you don't need to tell me every thing that happens in your life when it is the same cycle. It is laughably incredible how different she acts when she is around boys. It's like if their is somone that hasn't graduated highschool and is a male person he is fair game. I am done withs its. cya beech

I think you just answered you're own question

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending