The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I passed the tests and have my video interview in a couple days. What y'all think I can expect?
Reply 61
Original post by asaddotg
I passed the tests and have my video interview in a couple days. What y'all think I can expect?

what kind of industry knowledge should I have?
Reply 62
Original post by Elise_adventures
For me it was an incredibly quick turnaround. I got invited on the same day I did my video interview about 4 hours later.

wow, it them 2 days to get back to me.
Reply 63
Original post by Proxenus
it was nice seeing the op during the day. if I'm correct, guy with brown hair with a small beard

Original post by S1Nila1
Ah, that’s so kind of you! Thank you. Most assessment days you can usually find information about the structure of the day. Because it’s so new, it’s so hard to find anything! 🥲

I hope you did well. How was it?
Reply 64
I enjoyed it. nicely structured. will dm you the details as I enjoy helping others doing a good deed

I'd also appreciate the good deed 😃 I have my interview in a couple days 😃
Hi! What were the questions on the test like?
Hi what were the test questions like? Thanks x
Reply 67
Very normal ones; similar to the ones on the assessment day website
Original post by asaddotg
Very normal ones; similar to the ones on the assessment day website

I mean on the first test ? :wink:
Reply 69
I’ve just received an email asking to do a short 90 second video “to get to know” me better! Has anyone else had this?
Anyone had their interview ? Could someone explain a little about what they asked - thanks so much
Original post by S1Nila1
I’ve just received an email asking to do a short 90 second video “to get to know” me better! Has anyone else had this?

I have
Reply 72
Original post by cazzacops99
I have

Have you already been to assessment centre?
Hi would someone be able to message me with info on the interview questions and how long after passing the test did it take to have a interview
Original post by S1Nila1
Have you already been to assessment centre?

no
Original post by Jojo898q
Hi would someone be able to message me with info on the interview questions and how long after passing the test did it take to have a interview

after further inspection I noticed u made a new acc to post this which implies you are a freeloader only to find out the answer from our knowledgable members and then never to come back here again. for this reason I have chosen not to help you with your question. i hope you understand. users require at least 50 posts to use our expertise. have a great day
after further inspection I noticed u made a new acc to post this which implies you are a freeloader only to find out the answer from our knowledgable members and then never to come back here again. for this reason I have chosen not to help you with your question. i hope you understand. users require at least 50 posts to use our expertise. have a great day

Get a life.
Original post by Jojo898q
Get a life.

I wish you the best in your application process.
Original post by besocansec
Hi, yes I've done the online tests and passed. They were hard! But I must have done well enough. I've got a live interview next. And then if I pass that, the assessment day is end of April. I think it's a new programme so finding info about is hard. Thought it'd be best to start a forum :smile:

Congratulations on passing the test. Luckily i have too.
I do have an interview soon and i was wondering if you could tell what type of questions do they ask ?
Hi everyone! How long did it take for you to hear back about the test? And do you get a reply even if you weren’t successful? X thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending