The Student Room Group

What uni is everyone attending ?

What courses are you guys planning on completing and have you decided what uni you will attend? Are you nervous or exited? I'm worried that I won't make any friends since I'm really awkward and have social anxiety any tips ?

Hope your all well x
Hey! Got the exact same anxieties! Going from having my really close mates back home in Wales to LSE where I feel like I’ll be beginning from scratch! Will be studying History and Politics bsc. Worried that the uni won’t be very sociable but I’m being told time and time again that ‘everyone is in the same boat and you’ll all want to make mates’. My step dad, and my brother in law went to uni and have said that the mates they made there have been life-long friends 🙂 (I think freshers will be the soup that dissolves all the shyness 😂
- weird analogy ik but ah well 😂
UOR for medical science then hopefully transfer to physician associate course. Honestly I'm not nervous about making friends or socializing as I'm very extroverted, what I'm worried about is doing well at my course that I'm going in debt for, for the rest of my life.
Reply 4
I'm hopefully going to Brighton and Sussex Medical School if I get three As in my exams, which I should be able to do decently easily, but I have to say I'm still super nervous about it. Also quite anxious about making friends, I'm really not great at that ahaha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending