The Student Room Group

Is she still interested

Been talking to this girl for a while and arranged to meet in a few days. But lately she like hasn’t texted much even though she might have seen my story or been online. Like I haven’t spammed her or anything and I don’t intend to I just don’t want to get my hopes up. If I didn’t see that she was online all the time I’d just assume she was busy but idk?

Scroll to see replies

Did she say she was busy?
Reply 2
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Did she say she was busy?

No
Original post by Anonymous
No

You haven’t asked her, have you...
Reply 4
You haven’t asked her, have you...

I said I don’t wanna spam her with messages . If she was busy I’d assume she wouldn’t be on snap
I said I don’t wanna spam her with messages . If she was busy I’d assume she wouldn’t be on snap

Ask her.
Reply 6
Ask her.

Well she’s yet to reply to my most recent message so I’ll wait for that assuming she’s not busy what do you think
Well she’s yet to reply to my most recent message so I’ll wait for that assuming she’s not busy what do you think

Still ask “are you busy?” to show you’re concerned.
Reply 8
Still ask “are you busy?” to show you’re concerned.

That'll look like i'm stalking her tho
That'll look like i'm stalking her tho

It’s a simple question.
Reply 10
Not everyone initiates conversation, it can be very awkward for some people. Its only spamming her if you're constantly texting her at all hours of the day or demanding that she replies quickly. Theres nothing wrong with messaging her when you're online and you see she is too.
Original post by Foxehh
Not everyone initiates conversation, it can be very awkward for some people. Its only spamming her if you're constantly texting her at all hours of the day or demanding that she replies quickly. Theres nothing wrong with messaging her when you're online and you see she is too.

Yeah I know, so I don't mind about that, it's more the point that she's online all day and only replied to me twice. I can see she's online, but I don't want to send her another message because she hasn't replied to my last one.
Reply 12
Yeah I know, so I don't mind about that, it's more the point that she's online all day and only replied to me twice. I can see she's online, but I don't want to send her another message because she hasn't replied to my last one.

She's probably busy texting other people. How long have you known her?
Original post by Foxehh
She's probably busy texting other people. How long have you known her?

Can't lie its only been a few days, but this is the first time there's been a noticeable gap in the time she replies
Reply 14
Can't lie its only been a few days, but this is the first time there's been a noticeable gap in the time she replies

Well you cant exactly expect her to be prioritizing texting you when you've only known each other for a few days :tongue: You got to know each other, she's probably more relaxed about response times now. Thats normal. I wouldnt worry.
Original post by Foxehh
Well you cant exactly expect her to be prioritizing texting you when you've only known each other for a few days :tongue: You got to know each other, she's probably more relaxed about response times now. Thats normal. I wouldnt worry.

She’s now cancelled meeting says she’s busy
But she said it’s not because she’s changed her mind or anything it’s just she’s now got to revise?
Well she did text me eventually yesterday and talked so idk I just don’t want to give up on her just yet
Reply 18
Well she did text me eventually yesterday and talked so idk I just don’t want to give up on her just yet

Honestly at this point I'd just give up on her. If she was really interested she'd be giving a little more attention to you.
Original post by SKirito
Honestly at this point I'd just give up on her. If she was really interested she'd be giving a little more attention to you.

that's true, im gonna see if she pops up tp me rather than the other way round

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending