The Student Room Group

Need help referring from masturbation?

Hi all,

I am currently trying to refrain from the urge to masturbate. I used to do on activity and it affected my life badly. I am currently trying to control myself (distracting in fact) but I still have the urge to do so
Masterbating badly effects your life how?... typically an average guy will do it on average once or twice a day.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Masterbating badly effects your life how?... typically an average guy will do it on average once or twice a day.

I used to do it more than normal and ended up destroying my life. I am trying to fix up now but I am struggling retaining the urge
I used to do it more than normal and ended up destroying my life. I am trying to fix up now but I am struggling retaining the urge

Can you clarify “destroy your life” because it’s rather vague... as in sex life, social life etc?...

There is a lot of factors here and you’ve not given much.
Reply 4
Can you clarify “destroy your life” because it’s rather vague... as in sex life, social life etc?...

There is a lot of factors here and you’ve not given much.

My relationship with family, sexual performance, productivity (not able to do much work), I have also noticed that my ability to retain knowledge has also decreased (performed horribly on testx)
Hi all,

I am currently trying to refrain from the urge to masturbate. I used to do on activity and it affected my life badly. I am currently trying to control myself (distracting in fact) but I still have the urge to do so

How often do you masterbate? Like, anytime of day? Night? Morning?
Reply 6
How often do you masterbate? Like, anytime of day? Night? Morning?

Like sometimes shockingly 7 times a day bro 😥
Like sometimes shockingly 7 times a day bro 😥

Damn, Are you thinking of anything?
Reply 8
Damn, Are you thinking of anything?

Wdym by that?

Quick Reply

Latest