The Student Room Group

advise

so my friend is in relationship with this guy right? theyve been talking for a good bit of time and started dating for a two months now. she just recently exchanged nudes with him, thenn a few days after that he asked her for more but when he did he made a very hurtful comment to her his exact words were "please dont disappoint me, dont get me wrong your pu**y is thick but i honestly expected more" basically telling her he doesnt like how her vagina looks... it really hurt her seeing as she struggles with accepting her body and her looks (shes very beautiful tbh and she could get any guy she wants) shes slowly building her confidence but what he said honestly tore her apart to the point where she cried and doesnt even feel comfy being naked around him in fear of him thinking the worst of her body... she wants advise and i want to tell her dump him but i dont want to be harsh seeing they just started dating...
what would you guys recommend?
Original post by Anonymous
so my friend is in relationship with this guy right? theyve been talking for a good bit of time and started dating for a two months now. she just recently exchanged nudes with him, thenn a few days after that he asked her for more but when he did he made a very hurtful comment to her his exact words were "please dont disappoint me, dont get me wrong your pu**y is thick but i honestly expected more" basically telling her he doesnt like how her vagina looks... it really hurt her seeing as she struggles with accepting her body and her looks (shes very beautiful tbh and she could get any guy she wants) shes slowly building her confidence but what he said honestly tore her apart to the point where she cried and doesnt even feel comfy being naked around him in fear of him thinking the worst of her body... she wants advise and i want to tell her dump him but i dont want to be harsh seeing they just started dating...
what would you guys recommend?

100% should dump him. No guy should talk to a girl like that. Disgusting.
Reply 2
i agree

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending