The Student Room Group

Update

I was wondering when they are going to update my online account because i got sent an email saying that i’m i eligible for sfe even tho i got it last year and i applied for a different uni this year and they said I filled in the wrong form so i have to fill in the one that they sent me in the email and i was also working since last year.So the adviser said the i should apply as a migrant worker aswell as the EU one and they said it will take 15 working days since i sent the forms and all the documents.And my course starts soon so i don’t know what do to
Original post by ajiri otobo
I was wondering when they are going to update my online account because i got sent an email saying that i’m i eligible for sfe even tho i got it last year and i applied for a different uni this year and they said I filled in the wrong form so i have to fill in the one that they sent me in the email and i was also working since last year.So the adviser said the i should apply as a migrant worker aswell as the EU one and they said it will take 15 working days since i sent the forms and all the documents.And my course starts soon so i don’t know what do to

Hi there,

If we've advised 15 working days as an estimated timescale then do keep an eye on your account and once processed this will update accordingly. Do be advised that timescales are subject to change. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

If we've advised 15 working days as an estimated timescale then do keep an eye on your account and once processed this will update accordingly. Do be advised that timescales are subject to change. Thanks, Jason

I have just looked onto my sfe account and my 2023 application has completely disappeared and i’m confused if it’s a glitch or something
I have just looked onto my sfe account and my 2023 application has completely disappeared and i’m confused if it’s a glitch or something

Hi Ajiri,

This is normal, don't worry.

When you apply as a Migrant Worker we delete your EU Tuition Fee Loan application and then approve you as a Migrant Worker.

This normally takes around 7-10 working days, so please check your account and e-mails for any updates.

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 4
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi Ajiri,

This is normal, don't worry.

When you apply as a Migrant Worker we delete your EU Tuition Fee Loan application and then approve you as a Migrant Worker.

This normally takes around 7-10 working days, so please check your account and e-mails for any updates.

Thanks, Graeme

hi Graeme I called them this morning and they said that they are reviewing my evidence then i should here back my monday and they said they if everything is ok there going to approve my old ineligible application
hi Graeme I called them this morning and they said that they are reviewing my evidence then i should here back my monday and they said they if everything is ok there going to approve my old ineligible application

Thanks for letting us know. If you keep an eye on your account for this shortly updating. Thanks, Jason
Reply 6
Original post by SFE Jason
Thanks for letting us know. If you keep an eye on your account for this shortly updating. Thanks, Jason

hi jason it’s been like 2 weeks plus and my application is still not visible and i’ve sent all evidence but i have heard any update yet
hi jason it’s been like 2 weeks plus and my application is still not visible and i’ve sent all evidence but i have heard any update yet

Hi ajiri otobo,

You are best starting a live chat on your account or calling us, so that an adviser can look into this for you.

https://logon.slc.co.uk/cas/login

0300 100 0607

Thanks, Clare
Reply 8
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi ajiri otobo,

You are best starting a live chat on your account or calling us, so that an adviser can look into this for you.

https://logon.slc.co.uk/cas/login

0300 100 0607

Thanks, Clare

hi my eu application has been approved but i’m entitled to and just wondering if it’s because it’s transferring from eu to migrant worker also just wondering how long the transferring takes
hi my eu application has been approved but i’m entitled to and just wondering if it’s because it’s transferring from eu to migrant worker also just wondering how long the transferring takes

Hi there, we do advise up to 20 working days (as an estimated timescale). I'd advise keeping an eye on your account once it's updated you'll be able to view your application on your account and your payments. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending