The Student Room Group

Architecture through clearing

Hey, I recently have just firmed my uni for architecture this September, however I'm now considering the possibility of applying to a different architecture course through clearing. Im looking at clearing to go to Oxford Brookes and my grades are predicted at ABC (which is below their grades). Does anyone know the likelihood of been accepted or them even having vacancies on the course through clearing? Thanks
Original post by rosefb
Hey, I recently have just firmed my uni for architecture this September, however I'm now considering the possibility of applying to a different architecture course through clearing. Im looking at clearing to go to Oxford Brookes and my grades are predicted at ABC (which is below their grades). Does anyone know the likelihood of been accepted or them even having vacancies on the course through clearing? Thanks

The only people who can answer this are Oxford brookes. Ring them up and ask them directly - they won’t mind!
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
The only people who can answer this are Oxford brookes. Ring them up and ask them directly - they won’t mind!

Thanks for the reply! Ive tried contacting them but they have been pretty vague. I was hoping to see if there was anybody who had experienced the clearing process for architecture courses or clearing for Oxford Brookes just to give a little insight?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending