The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Graduate Reserve List 21/22

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by anka097
The LSE website mentions- The reserve list is not numbered or ranked in order of merit. Final decisions on all reserve list candidates will be made during mid August.I personally don't think students are chosen chronologically

The reserve list is not numbered or ranked in order of merit. Final decisions on all reserve list candidates will be made during mid August.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
I was put on the Reserve List for the MSc Behavioural Sciences program.
Anyone else on the list as well?

I'm also on the reserve list for Behavioural Sciences. There're three of us here now :biggrin:. Getting abit jittery as I'm an international student and need to confirm my uni (LSE being my preferred) for visa purposes etc. August is a fairly short runway to get things started for me, but it does sound like it will only be announced in Aug and nothing sooner...
Reply 22
Anyone on the reserve list for MSc Finance and Private Equity?

Just been told I have been made a reserve list offer, after waiting for 16 weeks
Reply 23
I've just received an unconditional offer for MSc Behavioural Science after being in the reserve list for roughly 4 months. It has been agonising. Good luck for those still waiting, cross fingers it goes in your favour.
Reply 24
Original post by tadda
I've just received an unconditional offer for MSc Behavioural Science after being in the reserve list for roughly 4 months. It has been agonising. Good luck for those still waiting, cross fingers it goes in your favour.

Congratulations!!

I am still on the reserve list for MSc Finance and PE (I applied 18 weeks ago) :frown:
Original post by tadda

Congratulations.
Did your application status move back to 'under consideration' before receiving the offer?
Reply 26
Congratulations.
Did your application status move back to 'under consideration' before receiving the offer?

Nope. I was checking every few hours hoping for my status to 'drop'. But mine just went from reserve list to offer made :smile:
Original post by tadda
Nope. I was checking every few hours hoping for my status to 'drop'. But mine just went from reserve list to offer made :smile:

Oh great! I am going bonkers waiting for the status to change. Are you an international student?
Reply 28
Oh great! I am going bonkers waiting for the status to change. Are you an international student?

Yes I am :smile: All the best and hoping for the best for you!
Original post by tadda
Yes I am :smile: All the best and hoping for the best for you!

Thank you 🙂 All the very best.
Just received an unconditional offer for ISPP. I was waitlisted on April 29 because they had met their quota. This email honestly came as a surprise to me as I had kinda already forgotten about it and had resolved to reinstating for next year. That and I haven't checked LSE for you in ages! and they said I wouldn't know until August
I was placed on the reserve list in May and just received an unconditional offer on July 14. Good luck you guys!
I was placed on the reserve list in May and just received an unconditional offer on July 14. Good luck you guys!

Congratulations!! Which course did you get an offer for?
Congratulations!! Which course did you get an offer for?

Thanks! MSc in Management. What about you?
Thanks! MSc in Management. What about you?

I'm still on the reserve list for MSc Management of Info Systems & Digital Innovation, really hope to hear some good news soon!
Hey guys! Just checked my status on LSE for you and it's changed from "reserve list" for over 2 months to "under consideration". My transcript has dropped as well (I've heard about this on other LSE forums, not sure if its important).

Good luck to everyone! Hoping for any news at this point
Hey guys! Just checked my status on LSE for you and it's changed from "reserve list" for over 2 months to "under consideration". My transcript has dropped as well (I've heard about this on other LSE forums, not sure if its important).

That's amazing!! In majority of the cases that means an offer will be made soon.
Which course did you apply for?

Hey,

Did you receive any news regarding your offer?

Hi! The exact same thing has happened to me; application moved to ‘under consideration’ and transcript dropped. I first noticed this on Friday, but I hadn’t checked in weeks so unsure when it happened.

Have you since received an offer? I don’t want to get my hopes up too much!
Hey,

Did you receive any news regarding your offer?

Hey sorry for the late reply! Nope not yet :frown: still waiting...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending