The Student Room Group

addicted to masterbating? (female)

i think i'm addicted to masterbating, well orgasms. because when i start, i can't stop. it's not like i masterbate 10 times a day, i have one everyday after having a shower which is normal i guess, but one orgasm isn't enough for me. so i go on to masterbate for probably over an hour until i reach about three or more orgasms, or until i am satisfied. i don't think this is normal. the thing is, when i masterbate, i get so obsessed about reaching multiple orgasms, that when it takes too long for me to do so, i get really irritated and angry, and on occasion i even cry with frustration that i can't come. and then once i do reach the amount of orgasms that i am satisfied with, i'm left feeling disgusted with myself. and at this point i don't even masterbate when i'm horny or for the fun of it, i just do it solely to have an orgasm. i think i might be obsessed with having orgasms. and it's really not good for me and doesn't even make me feel good like masterbating should. i just feel gross afterwards, but i can't stop.. can someone please give me some advice on how to stop being so obsessed with masterbating and orgasms?
(edited 2 years ago)
nice

Quick Reply

Latest