The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Adult nursing interview at uclan

Is anyone opting for adult nursing interview at uclan on 12 may 2021? And if someone already gave interview could you please tell me what type of question do they ask ? I am freaking nervous about it as I have no clue for it . Please guide me guys 🤭
Reply 1
Original post by Asiya pathan
Is anyone opting for adult nursing interview at uclan on 12 may 2021? And if someone already gave interview could you please tell me what type of question do they ask ? I am freaking nervous about it as I have no clue for it . Please guide me guys 🤭

Heyyy. I had my interview a while ago 🙂 it was just 3 questions and 3 scenario questions. The lady I did my interview with was really nice so just breathe and good luck! X
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by Asiya pathan

Original post by MissB89
Heyyy. I had my interview a while ago 🙂 it was just 3 questions and 3 scenario questions. The lady I did my interview with was really nice so just breathe and good luck! X

What questions were asked ? I am getting so nervous about it 👀
Hey Asiya I have interview for Uclan as well could you please tell me what question did the ask.
Could you please tell what questions do they ask.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending