The Student Room Group

Finance available

Hello would anyone be able to tell me what finance is available for the course I want to study,
The course is
Nursing with adult nursing (practice based pathway) I do placement of so many hours per week 1 day of teaching in the classroom and 1 days
On team. I can’t find anything about what is available to me, also I have children so is there childcare help thank you
Original post by Studey101
Hello would anyone be able to tell me what finance is available for the course I want to study,
The course is
Nursing with adult nursing (practice based pathway) I do placement of so many hours per week 1 day of teaching in the classroom and 1 days
On team. I can’t find anything about what is available to me, also I have children so is there childcare help thank you

Hi there, What university is this with? Is this full or part time? Do you have any previous study? Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, What university is this with? Is this full or part time? Do you have any previous study? Thanks, Angela

It’s university of central Lancashire and full time x
It’s university of central Lancashire and full time x

Hi there, Do you have previous study? Thanks, Angela
Reply 4

Yes
Reply 5
It was for a social work degree I didn’t get the full degree I left in the last year.
Reply 6

Also the tuition fees are paid by lanacashire teaching hospitalx
Also the tuition fees are paid by lanacashire teaching hospitalx

Is this a NHS secondee course/student? Thanks, Angela
Reply 8
Is this a NHS secondee course/student? Thanks, Angela

Yes x
Yes x

Hi there. Based on this information, you may be entitled to the Maintenance Loan and grants such as Parents Learning Allowance and Childcare Grant (if children are in childcare). The amounts you would be entitled to would depend on the household income and the Academic Year, living location etc. We would calculate this when you apply.

You can use this calculation to see how much you may be eligible for: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-calculator

Please note, this is just general advice and we cannot guarantee anything until you have applied for the funding.

Thanks, Leah.
Reply 10
Hi I will be living bymiself and no income. Is there a difference in finance when doing a normal adult nursing degree to the one I am applying for? (Practice based pathway).
The course is

Hi there,

Can you confirm what university you will attend and the duration of the course? The full name of the course is Nursing with Adult Nursing? When does your course start?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 12
Original post by Drew SLC
Hi there,

Can you confirm what university you will attend and the duration of the course? The full name of the course is Nursing with Adult Nursing? When does your course start?

Thanks, Drew

Uclan - 3 years - adult nursing practice based pathway June 204
Uclan - 3 years - adult nursing practice based pathway June 204

Hi there. This is still an undergraduate course and there is no difference in funding. This would include Tuition Fees, Maintenance Loan and supplementary grant's (if eligible). Thanks, Leah.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending