The Student Room Group

Raf medic - aptitude test!

Hi, I need your help, my aptitude test is soon, does anyone know the pass mark for the aptitude test for the trade i want to be in which is RAF medic. thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Elle12_345
Hi, I need your help, my aptitude test is soon, does anyone know the pass mark for the aptitude test for the trade i want to be in which is RAF medic. thanks

I understand why you're asking this question and wanting to know as many details as possible before going in, but...

You have no way of knowing how you're doing as you're going through the test. Even if you did know, would you stop trying once you knew you had the minimum score?

As much as you think the answer to this will help you, in reality, knowing it shouldn't change your approach; get in there and do the best you can in every section.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Just to add to Drewski's comment, ignore anyone on here who comes on and starts talking about you needing 'VR 5 and NR 3', for example. The required marks are available to the AFCO staff only, and can change from week to week. Also, there isn't a direct read-across from you doing a test with sections of 10, 15, 20 questions and the single digit marks you'll be given; it's calculated by a computer programme so you'll have no idea how you are doing as you go along - not that you'll have time to think about that, you'll be too busy!
To be honest it doesn't really matter. Just do the test and you'll have your result. If you pass, you pass. If you fail, talk to your AFCO about your results. The information you're looking for is irrelevant. Just do your best.

Quick Reply

Latest