The Student Room Group

Deferred assignment

Even though I have deferred my assignment, my grade is put 0. Is this normal, I have never taken the assignment
Original post by sude20
Even though I have deferred my assignment, my grade is put 0. Is this normal, I have never taken the assignment

hi! @sude20

This might just be how your university admin sots deferred assignments.
I would contact your tutor or course leader to ask and double-check everything is as it should be.

I hope this helps!
Chloe - Official Student Rep :smile:
Original post by sude20

Hi there sude20,

If you have agreed to defer the assignment and follow the correct process I'm sure you will be fine. Contact the relevant module leader, and/or your student support team in the department to double-check. I thought I'd add the same - since I worry that mariatutor view may unnecessarily worry you as it seems like you have done everything correctly!

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Reply 3
Original post by University of Liverpool Student Rep
Hi there sude20,

If you have agreed to defer the assignment and follow the correct process I'm sure you will be fine. Contact the relevant module leader, and/or your student support team in the department to double-check. I thought I'd add the same - since I worry that mariatutor view may unnecessarily worry you as it seems like you have done everything correctly!

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep

Thank you ☺️☺️
Original post by sude20
Thank you ☺️☺️

You're very welcome :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending