The Student Room Group
University of London
London

University of London Online education.

Your opinion about online education in this Uni?
And any tips studying in this University?
Reply 1
I'm currently enrolled in the Computer Science program (Bachelor of Science) at the U of London. The flexibility is probably the best thing about this program because it allows me to balance work and school. The school recommends taking 4 courses/modules per session to complete the program in 3 years. However, I find this to be very challenging if you're also working full-time. So I signed up for only 2 courses this session (10/2021 - 3/2021), easing my way into the program. The material is great, I really enjoy going through the Coursera videos and doing the exercises/practice quizzes.

Another really great thing about the school is their support team. It usually takes them awhile to respond to my emails, but they are always courteous and accommodating.

Add to Phrasebook

No word lists for English -> English...

Create a new word list...

Copy

Add to Phrasebook

Copy

Add to Phrasebook

Copy

Add to Phrasebook

Copy

Add to Phrasebook

Copy

Add to Phrasebook

Copy

Add to Phrasebook

Copy

Add to Phrasebook

Copy

Add to Phrasebook

Copy

Add to Phrasebook

Copy

Add to Phrasebook

Copy

Add to Phrasebook

Copy

Add to Phrasebook

Copy

Add to Phrasebook

Copy

Add to Phrasebook

Copy

Add to Phrasebook

Copy

University of London
London
Reply 2
I'm currently enrolled in the Computer Science program (Bachelor of Science) at the U of London. The flexibility is probably the best thing about this program because it allows me to balance work and school. The school recommends taking 4 courses/modules per session to complete the program in 3 years. However, I find this to be very challenging if you're also working full-time. So I signed up for only 2 courses this session (10/2021 - 3/2021), easing my way into the program. The material is great, I really enjoy going through the Coursera videos and doing the exercises/practice quizzes.

Another really great thing about the school is their support team. It usually takes them awhile to respond to my emails, but they are always courteous and accommodating.
Original post by vn76_uol

Is it easy to get into?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending