The Student Room Group

Instagram please help shhshshsh

If I send someone on Instagram a message and block them after will I see when they read it if it’s still in my inbox? Thanks
Okay it’s a long story but basically I stood up for myself for the first time against a very toxic adult (: and blocked them after, then my cousin got blocked randomly, so I wanna know if it’s because of me or not.
I don’t expect the truth, I just know if he saw the message that’s the reason she was blocked. And I still have all my message history.
Yeah well thanks :u:
Original post by fellowweebhere
Okay it’s a long story but basically I stood up for myself for the first time against a very toxic adult (: and blocked them after, then my cousin got blocked randomly, so I wanna know if it’s because of me or not.

Don’t worry about it. One way or another you’re not responsible for other peoples’ decisions, especially not other peoples’ decisions about how they use social media, particularly especially not toxic peoples’ decisions.
Ahhh, Instagram. What a curious game. The only winning move is not to play.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Don’t worry about it. One way or another you’re not responsible for other peoples’ decisions, especially not other peoples’ decisions about how they use social media, particularly especially not toxic peoples’ decisions.

Yeah it’s the second time he’s done this, tyyyy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending