The Student Room Group

ULIP 2023 applicants

Anyone who has an offer from University of London Institute in Paris?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gpeck

Yes! Might be good to start a group chat cause I know no one who has applied lol
Reply 2
haha i agree, youre the only person i know at the moment, maybe we can start one?
Reply 3
hey! i’ve just applied to ULIP, how long did they take before they got back to you with an interview/offer?
for me it was a week for them to invite me for an interview and then my offer came through a week after my interview :smile:
Original post by m4rth4a
Submit replyhey! i’ve just applied to ULIP, how long did they take before they got back to you with an interview/offer?
Reply 5
Original post by gpeck

Hi! I have an interview on thursday (19th) for French and a minor in IR :smile:
does anyone who's had their interview already have any advice for me? I do French A level but I dont really know that much about IR, I did politics for a term last year but I dropped it because 4 A levels was too much for me
Reply 6
Original post by e.nami
Hi! I have an interview on thursday (19th) for French and a minor in IR :smile:
does anyone who's had their interview already have any advice for me? I do French A level but I dont really know that much about IR, I did politics for a term last year but I dropped it because 4 A levels was too much for me

Hey, how did the interview go?? I’ve got mine coming up tomorrow…
Reply 7
I also have mine tomorrow!! what did you apply for?
Original post by geo.kno
Reply 8
Original post by geo.kno

Hi good luck! What are you applying for? I think it was ok? it felt super short tho and they asked more about my minor than I thought they would (International Relations) I haven't heard back yet, hopefully they liked me!
Reply 9
Yep!
Hey! I’ve also had an offer…i’d love to make a group chat/ if you already have one be added to it! x
Reply 11
Sure, that sounds great!
Hey! I’ve got an interview this Wednesday I’m so scared lol what kind of questions should I expect? I’m applying for a international relations major and french studies as the minor ☺️
Reply 13
Same! I got the offer. They basically just asked me why I was interested in the course l, how I think I would do in a different country, why I wanted to learn French and how I would be able to socialize in a different country.
Reply 14
hey if youre not in the group already, send me your insta and i can add you :smile:

Original post by Emiliarinaldi
Hey! I’ve got an interview this Wednesday I’m so scared lol what kind of questions should I expect? I’m applying for a international relations major and french studies as the minor ☺️
Reply 15
Aanu_sa

Original post by gpeck
hey if youre not in the group already, send me your insta and i can add you :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by Emiliarinaldi

hey i can add you to the instagram groupchat if you arent already in it :smile:
(Original post by gpeck)hey if youre not in the group already, send me your insta and i can add you :smile:

that would be great! It’s @emiliarinaldii
Original post by Anuo
Same! I got the offer. They basically just asked me why I was interested in the course l, how I think I would do in a different country, why I wanted to learn French and how I would be able to socialize in a different country.

Thank you that helps a lot !

Spoiler

Original post by gpeck
hey i can add you to the instagram groupchat if you arent already in it :smile:

Please add me too! My Instagram is @lowricantttt

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending