The Student Room Group

Will people at uni judge me if I get filler?

I want to get some filler procedures done and I don't want them to be obvious to people. But if they somehow find out would they judge me and go around telling people I got them done? Would guys not find me attractive? would ppl call me plastic?
People at uni wouldn’t care if you came in dressed as a frying pan. It’s a weird place….
Do what's best for you, don't worry about what other people say or think. It's your body.
We don't know.

Your work may be not be obvious, or you could cheap out and get a Leslie Ash special where public horror is unavoidable *shrug*
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I want to get some filler procedures done and I don't want them to be obvious to people. But if they somehow find out would they judge me and go around telling people I got them done? Would guys not find me attractive? would ppl call me plastic?

Well, people at uni won't know what you look like now, so they can't judge you if the work isn't obvious. But why do you want fillers? You are entering a new environment and should be looking forward to the new opportunities, not bothering about looks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending