Access to Leeds: are the submission links up yet?

Watch
FancyFlapjack
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi, so I’ve basically finished the Access to Leeds assignment, but I can’t find where to submit it. The announcements section said “we'll be updating all subject areas with Turnitin submission links in due course” but they said that in May & I still can’t find it. I don’t want to email them because we’ve been told to just wait, but the deadline is only like 2 weeks away now. Is anyone else doing Access to Leeds that knows anything about this?
eeapd
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I also can't find the submission link so at least that's reassuring that it isn't just a me (or you) problem! My guess would be wait it out another week and then get in touch? That way there's still time before the deadline and by that point I would be concerned if they hadn't released it yet
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
3.73%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (23)
17.16%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
17.91%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (19)
14.18%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (39)
29.1%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
17.91%

Watched Threads