The Student Room Group

Can someone please help me work out my overall grade for a unit?

So I've just received my marks for my final unit for my 2nd year of uni. However, I'm struggling to calculate my overall grade for this unit as it is really confusing.
The unit is broken down like this:
50% Coursework
50% Exam
Coursework contents (50%):
10% Primer Design- 100
5% MCQ- 7/10 (70)
5% Risk Assessment- 80
80% Grant Proposal- 59

Exam Grade (50%)- 67

Does anyone know what my overall mark would be for this unit? And how would it be calculated? Any help would be much appreciated thanks!
Original post by Anonymous
So I've just received my marks for my final unit for my 2nd year of uni. However, I'm struggling to calculate my overall grade for this unit as it is really confusing.
50% Coursework
50% Exam
10% Primer Design- 100
5% MCQ- 7/10 (70)
5% Risk Assessment- 80
80% Grant Proposal- 59

Exam Grade (50%)- 67

Does anyone know what my overall mark would be for this unit? And how would it be calculated? Any help would be much appreciated thanks!

I make it 64.7% in the coursework, 65.85 overall.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Hey, how come you created a new thread? You just posted the exact same question 45 mins ago here:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7042615&p=95370214#post95370214
Reply 3
Original post by SyedN
Hey, how come you created a new thread? You just posted the exact same question 45 mins ago here:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7042615&p=95370214#post95370214

Hey, sorry I accidentally posted it as anonymous and couldn't find my post again. So I tried to delete it but couldn't (I'm new to TSR). Is there anyone that could remove this post? Lol
50% Coursework
50% Exam
10% Primer Design- 100
5% MCQ- 7/10 (70)
5% Risk Assessment- 80
80% Grant Proposal- 59

Exam Grade (50%)- 67

Use uni grade calculator and fill in your grades there as well as how much they weight % wise :smile:
Hi :smile:

I would recommend to use this website - https://unigradecalc.com/

Firstly, work out your average mark for the coursework and then refresh the page! Then proceed to input the average mark of the coursework and the exam result to work out your grade :smile:

Hope that helps :smile:

Marlena- Official Student Rep :smile:
50% Coursework
50% Exam
10% Primer Design- 100
5% MCQ- 7/10 (70)
5% Risk Assessment- 80
80% Grant Proposal- 59

Exam Grade (50%)- 67

Hey

Use this website, its honestly the best for calculating module grades - homework grade calculator.

Hope this helps you out

Daisy
2nd year politics and international relations student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending