The Student Room Group

MSc psychological therapy in primary care (Dundee - Stirling)

Hi! Did everyone applied or is applying this year for the MSc psychological therapy in primary care (Dundee - Stirling)?
I am applying this year and would be nice to chat about past experiences or support each other with those who are applying this year. Let me know :smile:
Hello! I applied today! How did you get on with the application?
Reply 2
Hi! I'm waiting to see if they send me an email for the interview. Very nervous, can't stop looking at my email. Anyone received an answer yet?? Good luck!!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
Heyyyy, omg I am so glad someone replied in here! I didn't get any email yet and I am so stressed with with waiting. Did anyone actually got an email yet ?
Reply 4
Original post by Ananisme
Hi! I'm waiting to see if they send me an email for the interview. Very nervous, can't stop looking at my email. Anyone received an answer yet?? Good luck!!

Helloo! I am still waiting 😭 what about you?
Reply 5
Original post by Chia92
Helloo! I am still waiting 😭 what about you?

Hi!! We're in the same boat. I've seen on another forum that some people got an email. So I've kind of lost all hope. Maybe next year.
Reply 6
Original post by Ananisme
Hi!! We're in the same boat. I've seen on another forum that some people got an email. So I've kind of lost all hope. Maybe next year.

😢
But I called the university on Monday and they said that they will send an email both if we get an interview or not. This is why I am really confused
Reply 7
Original post by Chia92
😢
But I called the university on Monday and they said that they will send an email both if we get an interview or not. This is why I am really confused

Yeah...:frown:
I've read that you don't get any answer if you don't get through the first stage. Only if you do the interview you get an answer whatever it is. But I read it in that forum too, nothing official, so might be wrong.
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi, for the people who were invited for an interview for this course, what happened during the interview?

Quick Reply

Latest