The Student Room Group

Can't seem to decide what MA to accept

I have a few offers and two, in particular, I am finding extra hard to choose from. How did you pick? I am worried I'll make a mistake and regret it.

I am going to be doing creative writing and I have an offer from Glasgow University as well as from Manchester Metropolitan. They both seem excellent and extremely different but equally good :frown:
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi, there!

I agree with you; having multiple Masters applications to pick from can feel daunting!

Would you like to share which Masters courses you are stuck between, and what draws you to them?

I have a conditional offer to start an MSc in Developmental Psychology in September, 2021, to then go onto SEN Primary Teaching! :smile:

Freddie_Mercury_Fan. :smile:
Reply 2
I'm torn between two creative writing courses, one at UoG and the other at Manchester Metropolitan. They both seem excellent in terms of being taught by professionals. MMU is more specific for my field of writing, while UoG is more general. However UoG gives access to a wider range of opportunities (during university time) as you can access a lot of workshop and classes. MMU has limited contact hours (four each week) but it's well regarded in the field. I'm really quite stuck!
Original post by Freddie_Mercury
Hi, there!

I agree with you; having multiple Masters applications to pick from can feel daunting!

Would you like to share which Masters courses you are stuck between, and what draws you to them?

I have a conditional offer to start an MSc in Developmental Psychology in September, 2021, to then go onto SEN Primary Teaching! :smile:

Freddie_Mercury_Fan. :smile:
Reply 3
@word_boxed Hi, I saw your DM but I cannot reply as my profile is fairly new. I plan to do playwriting x
Original post by silvanblue
@word_boxed Hi, I saw your DM but I cannot reply as my profile is fairly new. I plan to do playwriting x

hey, thanks for replying! that's great, did you submit several examples of your own writing when applying at UoG?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending