The Student Room Group

#YourPathYourFuture - Results 2021

:congrats:#YourPathYourFuture - Results 2021:clap2:

2021 has been another year filled with uncertainty of what your future may look like and at TSR we understand that Teacher Assessed Grades will mean that students are particularly worried about what results day will mean for them and their futures this year. Let's support one another and remember regardless of your results there are plenty of options out there for students and we at TSR, are here to help :hugs:

At TSR we encourage students to choose their own path, make their own decisions about their future and ultimately choosing what is right for them at every moment.

Your path and your future, regardless of your results should be exactly that - YOURS! Your path may not be a conventional one and whatever path you take and any decisions you make about your future, remember to always do what is best for you :heart::heart: #YourPathYourFuture

Let's come together as a community to share our paths and our futures and encourage students all around the UK.

So get involved! You could...
- Share your own path and future - the high, the lows and how you ended up where you are now?
- Encourage and support one another
- Pop on this thread to reach out to support people in a similar situation to you.
- Post on the wonderful threads created below by our awesome volunteers

Show your support and share your own stories and encouragement on social media (just use #YourPathYourFuture and tag in @thestudentroom)

blue split #.png
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Good luck for everyone receiving results this year! :woo:
Good luck, everyone! :woo:

No matter what your results are, be proud of yourself. It's been a tough year for all of us but we've made it! :yep:

#YourPathYourFuture
just a headz up- IM FAILING RS, that is all
Original post by nikkiblonsky
just a headz up- IM FAILING RS, that is all

ngl that's a mood.

Spoiler

Original post by yippy-yikes
ngl that's a mood.

Spoiler

thank you:^_^:
Stop being dramatic xxx
Original post by nikkiblonsky
thank you:^_^:

No problem! Best of luck to you! :emog:
Best of luck to everyone receiving results this week! :woo:
#YourPathYourFuture

i keep getting told i should look for a job where i lead something because it would really suite me and i do well under pressure. i dont and im still planning on having my own cafe :biggrin:
Original post by hey yall
#YourPathYourFuture

i keep getting told i should look for a job where i lead something because it would really suite me and i do well under pressure. i dont and im still planning on having my own cafe :biggrin:

Well done for doing what you want!

If you can dream it, you can do it! Good luck!
Original post by 5hyl33n
Well done for doing what you want!

If you can dream it, you can do it! Good luck!

thanks!! that means a lot :biggrin: its been a dream for just under a year and still sticking to it !!
Hi people :smile:

I'm quoting you into this thread because you've posted in one of our threads for the GCSE or A Level cohort for 2020/21. Whether that's in one of the Results Countdown threads, or the Year 13/Year 11 thread.

If you'd like to help share the love with some of your fellow students receiving results, then please have a read of the OP, get involved in some of our threads (see post 2), change your avatar and be kind to everyone you see on the site. :heart:

#YourPathYourFuture

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)
Well results day is coming, after that I’ll got uni. And after uni I have absolutely no idea. But one problem at a time 😂😂
Inb4 people commenting “OmG I GoT 3 A*’s!” :rofl:
Also @04MR17 thanks for reminding me I had results day soon

Honestly mate, I didn’t wanna know lol
Good luck everyone!
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Also @04MR17 thanks for reminding me I had results day soon

Honestly mate, I didn’t wanna know lol

I remember seeing you in the medicine applicant threads way back at Christmas/January time!!! What uni did you end up firming??
im so scared :eek:

Latest