The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

University of Warwick 2022 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Second Personal statements are only for cybersecurity I think cause that is a super niche course

Fair enough, thank you.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 781
Original post by Amp242
Well done. Are you home applicant.? And was it standard offer? My son applied, still waiting to hear (I think! He may just not have told me 🤣)

I’m a home applicant and my offer was AAA
Original post by B1adz
I’m a home applicant and my offer was AAA

Well done! Hoping son hears soon
Original post by _gcx
2022 threads are starting to pop up, so I thought I'd create this thread. Use this thread to chat to other applicants!

If you have any questions you can ask on the Ask a Warwick Student thread. I'm a maths student going into the third year and happy to answer questions.

Some ice-breakers:

What course are you applying for?

What are your predicted grades?

Why Warwick?

What other universities are you applying for?

Subject threads:

Please tag me if you create a thread for a specific subject!

Offer tracker:

Mod note: The forms and documents in this thread are not managed or operated by The Student Room, and are set up by members of the community. Please do take this account when entering your details into this form. All data you share is at your own risk. If you have any questions, please come and talk to us in Ask The Community Staff.

Hi! Nice to meet y'all

1. Economics
2. UCL, Warwick, KCL, LSE
3. IGCSE: 6 A* and 2 A's
4. A level: A*A*A*AA( Math, Economics, Business Studies, Accounting, English general)
Original post by stephon68
I received an unconditional offer for Meng Comp Science on October 20th

congrats! whats your predictions
Original post by 20040804
congrats! whats your predictions

Thank you
Im an international student from India
I had 97.8 % aggregate in CBSE board exams equivalent to your GCSEs
I have

I haven't received any confirmation from Warwick and I applied Oct 15th. On UCAS track it says they are reviewing my application, but other than that I've received no confirmation of sorts. Is this the case for others as well?

same for me!!
Had a offer for Mechanical Engineering MEng last week!
Any idea when EPP applications start getting responses? I can see many PPE, Economics and 2 psychology responses but that's it... the wait is killing me!!
Does the maths and physics course require step? It has the same requirements as physics on the website but I'm wondering if anyone can verify this
Reply 790
Is there an offer holder group chat?
Original post by james.p252
Does the maths and physics course require step? It has the same requirements as physics on the website but I'm wondering if anyone can verify this

no, i have an offer for math+phys and it’s just A level requirements
Original post by emerald2211
nope, I've applied for it. Did you recieve an offer? If yes, when did you apply

Yes… Warwick sent an email about receiving my application on 16th November… received a conditional offer on 17th November
Yes… Warwick sent an email about receiving my application on 16th November… received a conditional offer on 17th November

So, you waited only a day to receive your offer?

thats great congrats x
Original post by B1adz
Is there an offer holder group chat?

Maybe you can create one.
So, you waited only a day to receive your offer?

Yes…felt good to receive it in a day… was very surprised myself …. though haven’t heard from the other places I have applied except that they have received it.
Original post by emerald2211
thats great congrats x

Thanks… Good luck with yours… hopefully you will hear soon…👍
Yes…felt good to receive it in a day… was very surprised myself …. though haven’t heard from the other places I have applied except that they have received it.

hello do you mind me asking what subject also congrats
hello do you mind me asking what subject also congrats

Sorry not sure what you are asking… are you asking for what subject I have got the offer or what subjects I am studying presently

Quick Reply

Latest