The Student Room Group

Did Covid Affect Your Final Degree Classification?

Hi there,

I'm just curious to find out whether you're a recent graduate from uni and whether covid affected your final degree classification or whether you did. better sitting exams from home.

Would love to know what your thoughts and experiences haven been like. Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Hi there,

I'm just curious to find out whether you're a recent graduate from uni and whether covid affected your final degree classification or whether you did. better sitting exams from home.

Would love to know what your thoughts and experiences haven been like. Thanks

Either way you are still doing the same degree as those ahead of you so I don't know why this would affect your degree. You are still doing all the course work. :smile: I hope this helps.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Either way you are still doing the same degree as those ahead of you so I don't know why this would affect your degree. You are still doing all the course work. :smile: I hope this helps.

Thanks for your thoughts. I think there’s a fair justification why academic performance might be affected based solely on the fact that universities have created a safety net.

I’d like to find out about academic performances of real Uni students during covid. Also because the traditional style of sitting exams changed this year where most likely had all course materials etc by your side whilst completing assessments you won’t normally do as open book. I find that open book exams are actually more difficult 😞

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending