The Student Room Group

Whats your current biggest money worry?

how much bus fares are costing
Having enough money to retire
Ported my phone number to someone else's SIM card by accident. So I'm locked out of 3 accounts for a week or two.

Plus my NatWest keeps flagging my card as 'suspected fraud' and blocking it for stupid crap because I decided to buy my burger from a different restaurant than usual. 2 years ago I went on holiday to Croatia and other places in Europe, for nearly a whole month and I spent... a lot ... and my card was not blocked once. Now it is being blocked every month or two, when I book a tennis court locally, or something else that is petty. Last week they blocked again, and this time didn't tell me about it. So come Sunday, I was pleasantly surprised by like 10 overdue payments and reminders and other bs that I had to waste almost the entire day dealing with.

This is starting to really pyss me off. I'm totally positive it is because of the pandemic and some new algorithms they've implemented to detect fraud. Fkinnng morons.
Reply 3
Government making retrospective changes to ISAs or Pension accounts
Changes to corporation tax.
Original post by NonIndigenous
Ported my phone number to someone else's SIM card by accident. So I'm locked out of 3 accounts for a week or two.

Plus my NatWest keeps flagging my card as 'suspected fraud' and blocking it for stupid crap because I decided to buy my burger from a different restaurant than usual. 2 years ago I went on holiday to Croatia and other places in Europe, for nearly a whole month and I spent... a lot ... and my card was not blocked once. Now it is being blocked every month or two, when I book a tennis court locally, or something else that is petty. Last week they blocked again, and this time didn't tell me about it. So come Sunday, I was pleasantly surprised by like 10 overdue payments and reminders and other bs that I had to waste almost the entire day dealing with.

This is starting to really pyss me off. I'm totally positive it is because of the pandemic and some new algorithms they've implemented to detect fraud. Fkinnng morons.

If NatWest are that **** then I'd seriously consider switching banks.
A sharp rise in prices in the tourism sector. Due to the pandemic, I had to postpone my long trip to Europe.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending