The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

University of hertfordshire VS Roehampton Uni

Which one is better for the Primary Education Course ?
Pros & Cons of uni life, support, lectures, tutors, students, etc.

Original post by Anonymous

Hi there, thank you for your question!

For the past three years we have been ranked in the top two universities in London for Education (Complete University Guide 2020, 2021 and 2022) and 91% of our Primary Education students are satisfied with the teaching on the course (NSS 2019).

We are one of the longest-running providers of teacher training and our dedicated lecturers are proud to support and encourage you to become a confident and successful practitioner. You can learn more about our Primary Education course here: https://www.roehampton.ac.uk/undergraduate-courses/primary-education-qts/

As a former Media student at Roehampton, I loved my time here. The campus is beautiful and the community spirit it provides is really unique. Also, central London is very accessible via train and bus routes - great for days out in the city!

Here is a link to our YouTube channel, we have lots of videos about our campus, our students and our wider community which may help you in making your decision: https://youtu.be/HFbn-TqEPhc

I wish you all the best for the future and if you have any more questions, feel free to call us on our Clearing Hotline on 0300 303 8320 :smile:

Greg | Social Media Team
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

I deffo need someone to reply to this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending