The Student Room Group

Could you check my essay pls?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DxxAfe_JNetprSE2oyEwDZgLtp1jYGlN6h5tae_DHX4/edit?usp=sharing
The link is here (no scientific knowledge needed) it's about what we can learn from space exploration:smile:
it's on read/write mode!! change it quick to read only!
Original post by ihave4heads
it's on read/write mode!! change it quick to read only!

Just changed it to commenter! x

Did you get a chance to take a quick look at it? It's only a 5 min read -- just want to know if the idea/writing is terrible ahah
But if your busy, I totally get it! School is starting in a couple of weeks and I am NOT looking forward to it!
Original post by RedVelvet16
Just changed it to commenter! x

Did you get a chance to take a quick look at it? It's only a 5 min read -- just want to know if the idea/writing is terrible ahah
But if your busy, I totally get it! School is starting in a couple of weeks and I am NOT looking forward to it!

I read through it briefly and it seems really good to me :smile:. The only thing is that the intro is a bit wordy/waffly but apart from that it's pretty solid and concise.
Original post by ihave4heads
I read through it briefly and it seems really good to me :smile:. The only thing is that the intro is a bit wordy/waffly but apart from that it's pretty solid and concise.

great -- thanks so much! I'll make some changes now!
I think it's really good! I really liked the last line! I'd just recommend maybe changing the paragraphing a little? Not sure if it works on Google Docs but pressing Shift + Enter does less of a paragraph break than just Enter, good luck on your mark :smile:
Original post by SareEmily
I think it's really good! I really liked the last line! I'd just recommend maybe changing the paragraphing a little? Not sure if it works on Google Docs but pressing Shift + Enter does less of a paragraph break than just Enter, good luck on your mark :smile:

Thank youu! Will do
Original post by bbbonbon
I like it! You wrote it cool! But to be honest, I couldn't notice the mistakes because I often make them myself. Maybe you check it with a professional? When my essay is very important, I check it many times and then ask someone for help. I didn't like the introduction (it is too long) but the ending is great! I think your teacher will like it :smile:

Thank you! Will change

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending