The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Urgent!! Please can someone takeover my student room contract in Chester city centre

Due to the working circumstance, I have to live in Liverpool, so desperate to find someone to take over my contract which starts in 10 days.

It is an ensuite-bronze student accommodation under the contract with students roost the towpath. It has a spectacular river view which facing right towards the river, and along with a little balcony itself. You will have a free private gym and spacious common room to socialize.

Also, you have 5 other female flatmates, who are studying at Chester Uni as well.

Please leave me a message if you are interested, thanks a lot in advance!
Reply 1
Original post by chelsea_xcq
Due to the working circumstance, I have to live in Liverpool, so desperate to find someone to take over my contract which starts in 10 days.

It is an ensuite-bronze student accommodation under the contract with students roost the towpath. It has a spectacular river view which facing right towards the river, and along with a little balcony itself. You will have a free private gym and spacious common room to socialize.

Also, you have 5 other female flatmates, who are studying at Chester Uni as well.

Please leave me a message if you are interested, thanks a lot in advance!

Spectacular river view? Are you sure that's the Towpath student complex your room's in? That place overlooks the canal, not the river.
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending