The Student Room Group

8013's Pursuit to a First at the most stressful uni in HK (Year 1)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Two finals done.
2420: Much better than midterm (65%, average was 72%). Except for the timer graph, the transient analysis (haha I suck in EM) and the adder, the exam went very well.

2022: ABSOLUTELY CATASTROPHIC. I have no idea on almost everything which came up. God has put me out of physics, so I won't need to see this complex notation again.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 121
The mark is out for 2420 final, and my score is:
68%, average is 58%.

A month ago I didn't imagine this, but I pushed through with God!

I know breakthrough is coming
By faith I see a miracle
My God made me a promise
And it won't stop now
Reply 122
Another final down, three to go!
2111: The long questions were harder than the midterm. I was not able to complete one of the questions. However the multiple choice went much better than expected, as I found that I was weak in that kind of problems during the midterm paper checking and did all the T/F questions on the textbook.
Reply 123
All finals done and the marks are out one by one.
2022: 33%, average 52%. Their grading system is so weird, so they calculated my grade with 33/70 in final instead of 33/100. As a result I got a B, the grading was so beautiful!

2111: 70% AGAIN, average 57%. Quite decent imo.

2020 and 2310: Much harder than expected, but should be fine overall. I used a random value on 2310 when I got stuck.

1010: 1 mark out of 35 above average in a straightforward exam.
Reply 124
My GPA this term is a 3.07 with a 3.1 with just major courses, around 64 on the UK scale.

For the next term, I will do five classes but one is still being decided.
Reply 125
22/01/2023
Happy Chinese New Year!

My spring term usually starts just after Chinese New Year, so I consider today as a new beginning!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending