Property law
Education law
Family law
Corporate law
Divorce laws
Financial law
Criminal law
Other areas of law

Find some different online useful research articles online etc to use as a source of fodder for your question. Research and make up some brief notes. Use only recommended reference sources that are completely reputable.
Reply 3
Original post by sunilandjay
any help on law EPQ topics please, I will be doing AQA

I just got an A* in my law-based EPQ (AQA). My question was ‘Should Section 34 if the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 be repealed?’. Let me know if you have any questions about the process or anything and I’ll be happy to help.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
thanks all - in the end I decided to look into intelectual property law like trademarks etc
Reply 5
Original post by swjp
I just got an A* in my law-based EPQ (AQA). My question was ‘Should Section 34 if the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 be repealed?’. Let me know if you have any questions about the process or anything and I’ll be happy to help.

thanks - what kinds of sources did you use. I'm focused on IP law but finding quality sources is proving tricky
Reply 6
Hi, would it be okay if you could fill out my form for my EPQ please, it will only take two minutes. My question is "Are juries used fairly in France compared to juries in England and Wales?"

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fIVk4y7Cvkt7BHM6CTRLxUXtwvVK4c2wT3Ps1Pxqv3U/edit#responses
Reply 7
no wories i have done it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending