The Student Room Group

Help choosing a topic/question

Hi, im planning on doing my EPQ this summer but im unsure on what topic.
My plan is to do my EPQ on a psychology based question. Ive looked at the modules in universities that i would like to go to and have found the topic of psychology of attractiveness but im not sure how to turn tjis into a good researchable topic or question
I'm also open to other psychological topics (i also study law and maths and would not mind including these as well) as long as it isn't neuroscience :laugh:
Original post by Jesscole05
Hi, im planning on doing my EPQ this summer but im unsure on what topic.
My plan is to do my EPQ on a psychology based question. Ive looked at the modules in universities that i would like to go to and have found the topic of psychology of attractiveness but im not sure how to turn tjis into a good researchable topic or question
I'm also open to other psychological topics (i also study law and maths and would not mind including these as well) as long as it isn't neuroscience :laugh:

I did mine on the ethics of the placebo for use within medicine which was a rlly interesting topic it’s a sort of psychology science mix
Reply 2
Original post by user123456324
I did mine on the ethics of the placebo for use within medicine which was a rlly interesting topic it’s a sort of psychology science mix

Hi do u mind sending me urs this is interesting n I need so help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending