The Student Room Group

Am i right to dislike him ?

so my friend from secondary joined my school today

I used talk to this guy a bit who is in my English class and he is a bit dodgy.
i got to know him a bit more and because i think im a bit soft hes acting more and more passive aggressive . i told him my friend from secondary is coming and he saw me talking to him in break and he asked are you snaking me now for him ? i was like wth but i just said ye as a joke but he didnt get it. So it was form and a new girl was introduced to my form and i literally looked at the girl for 2-3 seconds and then the teacher , my "dody" friend sits also in my table in form , he was literally looking where i was looking and then asked me after about it in a make fun of me way.

so me and my old friend were going shops after school and dodgy (well call him that) comes out of thing air and just walks with us and starts complaing to my old frined how i didnt want to go to town with him last weel (its cause i was tired) he also chats a lot of **** which justs wastes my time and brain energy such as i told him that my old friend name was xyz instead of abc . i was like wth. then the shop was closed so my friend and dodgy had lessons of so they could go home but i coudlnt so my old friend who decided hell wait for me went with dodgy and we shook hands and dodgy said why is it sticky did you *** or something ? in a passive aggressive way again then they left , i saw the look on his face when my old friend went with him , it felt like he was happy "robing" my friend if you know what i mean.and he keeps taking the piss of me and i was literally going to attack him there lol.
conclusion:
he keeps on wanting to talk with me in break and lunch and wants to get food with me after school even though i know jackshit about him and have only known him for a week and im starting to dislike him a lot
Original post by Anonymous
so my friend from secondary joined my school today

I used talk to this guy a bit who is in my English class and he is a bit dodgy.
i got to know him a bit more and because i think im a bit soft hes acting more and more passive aggressive . i told him my friend from secondary is coming and he saw me talking to him in break and he asked are you snaking me now for him ? i was like wth but i just said ye as a joke but he didnt get it. So it was form and a new girl was introduced to my form and i literally looked at the girl for 2-3 seconds and then the teacher , my "dody" friend sits also in my table in form , he was literally looking where i was looking and then asked me after about it in a make fun of me way.

so me and my old friend were going shops after school and dodgy (well call him that) comes out of thing air and just walks with us and starts complaing to my old frined how i didnt want to go to town with him last weel (its cause i was tired) he also chats a lot of **** which justs wastes my time and brain energy such as i told him that my old friend name was xyz instead of abc . i was like wth. then the shop was closed so my friend and dodgy had lessons of so they could go home but i coudlnt so my old friend who decided hell wait for me went with dodgy and we shook hands and dodgy said why is it sticky did you *** or something ? in a passive aggressive way again then they left , i saw the look on his face when my old friend went with him , it felt like he was happy "robing" my friend if you know what i mean.and he keeps taking the piss of me and i was literally going to attack him there lol.
conclusion:
he keeps on wanting to talk with me in break and lunch and wants to get food with me after school even though i know jackshit about him and have only known him for a week and im starting to dislike him a lot

Have some patience mate
Reply 2
Have some patience mate

am i just being a wuss ? wdym
Ngl he sounds like a bit of a weird guy
Reply 4
Ngl he sounds like a bit of a weird guy

ye ik , he also asked for my number a day after we met ? which I think is defo too soon .
ye ik , he also asked for my number a day after we met ? which I think is defo too soon .

Well it's hard to tell with this one. Anyone can be this eager to form friendships with people.

But I find some of the comments he's made weird and his behaviour does seem sort of sketchy. If that is the gut feeling you're having, then I think you should probably listen to it.
Reply 6
Well it's hard to tell with this one. Anyone can be this eager to form friendships with people.

But I find some of the comments he's made weird and his behaviour does seem sort of sketchy. If that is the gut feeling you're having, then I think you should probably listen to it.

I have a bad feeling about him hes a bit off if you know what i mean . so how do I separate myself from him cause he's in my class for multiple lessons and will come up to me . I also forgot to mention he makes fun of me when I talk to girls (???) and makes me not want to talk to them which is a bit wrong.
I have a bad feeling about him hes a bit off if you know what i mean . so how do I separate myself from him cause he's in my class for multiple lessons and will come up to me . I also forgot to mention he makes fun of me when I talk to girls (???) and makes me not want to talk to them which is a bit wrong.

My advice would be to do it slowly and gradually, to make it as discrete as possible. So keep talking to him, but just kind of say less. Try being a more dimmed-down version of yourself. He may get bored and decide himself to stop bothering before you've completely managed to become distant, if that makes sense?

Also, yeah, that's not a friend you want in your life.
Reply 8
My advice would be to do it slowly and gradually, to make it as discrete as possible. So keep talking to him, but just kind of say less. Try being a more dimmed-down version of yourself. He may get bored and decide himself to stop bothering before you've completely managed to become distant, if that makes sense?

Also, yeah, that's not a friend you want in your life.

i tried that in my class where i sit next to him so he took my £22 calculator so i had to repeatedly ask him to give me back and go with him to the bus after school . Also my school had a event and says he will only go if i go .Also my old friend and this guy kept on trying to take piss out of me (in the same class) for absolute no reason...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending