The Student Room Group

MSc Physiotherapy University of Liverpool Jan 22

Hi guys, has anybody heard back from their Liverpool interviews? What are people planning on doing accomodation wise?
Original post by edjcook
Hi guys, has anybody heard back from their Liverpool interviews? What are people planning on doing accomodation wise?

Hi, I heard back this morning saying I had got an unconditional offer :smile: I've tried looking for accomodation today but seems hard to find ones for a january start. I think I'm going to email the accomodation office and see if they have any advice.
Reply 2
Original post by becca1999
Hi, I heard back this morning saying I had got an unconditional offer :smile: I've tried looking for accomodation today but seems hard to find ones for a january start. I think I'm going to email the accomodation office and see if they have any advice.

Congrats! Agreed, think it is harder to sort things for January as opposed to September. I visited the other day to look around some private halls in the 'knowledge quater' area. Luckily i have found a place called Agnes Jones house which is in a perfect location. I also looked at St Andrews Gardens which was nice too! The official Liverpool accommodation seemed fairly pricy to me for what they had to offer.
Reply 3
Hi guys,

I am looking to apply to the Physiotherapy Msc in Liverpool next year. I was just wondering what undergrad degrees/experience you guys had prior to getting offers. Also, was there anything specific you felt they were looking for during the application process?

I am trying to get experience this year but I'm finding it harder than I thought I would :frown:

Any advice would be welcome!

Reply 4
Original post by d_fs
Hi guys,

I am looking to apply to the Physiotherapy Msc in Liverpool next year. I was just wondering what undergrad degrees/experience you guys had prior to getting offers. Also, was there anything specific you felt they were looking for during the application process?

I am trying to get experience this year but I'm finding it harder than I thought I would :frown:

Any advice would be welcome!

Hi,
My undergrad was in Sport Rehabilitation which has quite a lot of overlap with physio. Using my undergrad I was able to work in a private MSK physio clinic which was obviously great experience for me and I imagine helped with my application. I also did some work in my local GP surgery just doing administration stuff but still useful when talking about a multidisciplinary team etc etc.

I definitely think most universities and definitely liverpool coming out of the interview are looking for your understanding of the profession and your understanding of the NHS values and examples of when you have used thse.

In terms of experience physio covers a wide range of things from msk sporting injury, community physio and hospital care. If you know any physios i would definitely ask if you can shadow them as will give you loads to write about! But just send loads of places emails, private clinics included.

I hope this info help, anything else just ask away! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending