The Student Room Group

Postgraduate funding - physiotherapy

Hello,

I have a degree in BSc Health, wellbeing and social care. MBA in International Business and MA in International relations. I funded all these courses by myself. I would like to take a career change and go for Master's is Physiotherapy.
Would I be able to get a loan from student finance if I want to purse it.
If not can anyone please give me suggestions to get it funded.

Many Thanks
Original post by Beya7610
Hello,

I have a degree in BSc Health, wellbeing and social care. MBA in International Business and MA in International relations. I funded all these courses by myself. I would like to take a career change and go for Master's is Physiotherapy.
Would I be able to get a loan from student finance if I want to purse it.
If not can anyone please give me suggestions to get it funded.

Many Thanks

Hi there,

Can you confirm the university and full name of the course and we can check this for you? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

Can you confirm the university and full name of the course and we can check this for you? Thanks, Jason

I did had a look for MSc Physiotherapy.
One university i had a look was London south bank university. But I have to actually know whether sudent finnace can provide finnace so that I can look into this.
Thanks. Is it the two year full time course Physiotherapy (Pre-registration MSc)? Thanks, Jason
Original post by SFE Jason
Thanks. Is it the two year full time course Physiotherapy (Pre-registration MSc)? Thanks, Jason

If so, this does offer full funding. You would apply on an undergraduate application as these courses attract the undergraduate funding. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending