Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i just received the email for the bartlett 2022 task
does anyone know what is a possible way to approach it? im pretty lost
chocota
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I've just got my task too and I have no clue either.
Guedcuuuv
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Just got mine aswell, such a hard brief this year.
A_male
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Just submitted mine
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I applied by oct 15 but still haven't received the task. Has anyone else not gotten it yet either??
Guedcuuuv
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I applied by oct 15 but still haven't received the task. Has anyone else not gotten it yet either??
I applied October 12th and got sent the task October 14th so maybe it just depends when they look at your application?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
has anyone received an invitation for an interview yet? would anyone kindly be able to share their portfolios? i would appreciate it a lot ! 🥺
A_male
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
has anyone received an invitation for an interview yet? would anyone kindly be able to share their portfolios? i would appreciate it a lot ! 🥺
I haven’t got an interview yet. Have you already been invited?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by A_male)
I haven’t got an interview yet. Have you already been invited?
yeah ! my interview is on wednesday and i’m super nervous !
Guedcuuuv
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
That’s so quick, literally one day after submitting task, thought it was usually mid November?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Guedcuuuv)
That’s so quick, literally one day after submitting task, thought it was usually mid November?
i submitted my task on the 14th of october and had received an interview invitation on the 27th so i only have 1 week to prepare …
Guedcuuuv
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
When did you submit your application and when did you submit your task?
pungo
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Guedcuuuv)
When did you submit your application and when did you submit your task?
i had submitted my ucas application at the end of september, submitted my task on the 14th of october and received an interview invitation on the 27th. my interview is on the 3rd of november
A_male
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Good luck! As long as you fully know the process and thoughts behind your portfolio it will be fine.
A_male
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Also, is the interview virtual or in person this year?
pungo
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by A_male)
Also, is the interview virtual or in person this year?
thank youu ! i’m an international student so i definitely am doing it via zoom but i’m not sure about the others
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
did anyone who has been invited to interview been asked to prepare another personal statement?
pungo
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
did anyone who has been invited to interview been asked to prepare another personal statement?
surprisingly i actually didn’t have to prepare another personal statement…
anonymousx0
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hey do you know if the interview and portfolio is online for UK students this year?
jayydah
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
the portfolio is online, but idk if the interview is also online, I presume so
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (7)
14%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
2%
Finding the time to revise (6)
12%
Finding the motivation (10)
20%
Getting distracted (7)
14%
Procrastination (19)
38%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads