University College London, University of London
University College London
London

ucl bartlett task 2022

i just received the email for the bartlett 2022 task
does anyone know what is a possible way to approach it? im pretty lost

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've just got my task too and I have no clue either.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Just got mine aswell, such a hard brief this year.
Reply 3
Just submitted mine
I applied by oct 15 but still haven't received the task. Has anyone else not gotten it yet either??
Original post by Anonymous
I applied by oct 15 but still haven't received the task. Has anyone else not gotten it yet either??

I applied October 12th and got sent the task October 14th so maybe it just depends when they look at your application?
has anyone received an invitation for an interview yet? would anyone kindly be able to share their portfolios? i would appreciate it a lot ! 🥺
Reply 7
has anyone received an invitation for an interview yet? would anyone kindly be able to share their portfolios? i would appreciate it a lot ! 🥺

I haven’t got an interview yet. Have you already been invited?
Original post by A_male
I haven’t got an interview yet. Have you already been invited?

yeah ! my interview is on wednesday and i’m super nervous !

That’s so quick, literally one day after submitting task, thought it was usually mid November?
Original post by Guedcuuuv
That’s so quick, literally one day after submitting task, thought it was usually mid November?

i submitted my task on the 14th of october and had received an interview invitation on the 27th :smile: so i only have 1 week to prepare

When did you submit your application and when did you submit your task?
Reply 12
Original post by Guedcuuuv
When did you submit your application and when did you submit your task?

i had submitted my ucas application at the end of september, submitted my task on the 14th of october and received an interview invitation on the 27th. my interview is on the 3rd of november :smile:
Reply 13
Good luck! As long as you fully know the process and thoughts behind your portfolio it will be fine.
Reply 14
Also, is the interview virtual or in person this year?
Reply 15
Original post by A_male
Also, is the interview virtual or in person this year?

thank youu ! i’m an international student so i definitely am doing it via zoom but i’m not sure about the others
did anyone who has been invited to interview been asked to prepare another personal statement?
Reply 17
did anyone who has been invited to interview been asked to prepare another personal statement?

surprisingly i actually didn’t have to prepare another personal statement…
hey do you know if the interview and portfolio is online for UK students this year?
Reply 19
the portfolio is online, but idk if the interview is also online, I presume so

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending