The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

ucl bartlett task 2022

Scroll to see replies

Do the pieces have to be observational or can they be drawn from previous photos?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 21
Do the pieces have to be observational or can they be drawn from previous photos?
Original post by TH2004

Email suggests observational (from life) as this is a better skill and you can get more grasp of what you’re drawing.
Did anyone get an interview?
Original post by Anonymous

Not yet
Could someone let me know what the subject of the email from the bartlett for the task was so I can search it in my inbox and make sure I haven't missed the email? Thanks :smile:
Reply 26
Does anyone know if there is a general Architecture Applicants thread for 2022? I was wondering whether to start one but want to make sure I haven't just missed the thread
Reply 27
Hi, for this year's task did you guys support your final image with process images?
Reply 28
Original post by A_male
Just submitted mine

Did you give process pictures as well?
and did you do it from direct observation?
Original post by wabsoi
Hi, for this year's task did you guys support your final image with process images?

No?? We’re we meant to?
Reply 30
Original post by Guedcuuuv
No?? We’re we meant to?

i don’t think so… i didn’t and they didn’t seem to have a problem with that
Reply 31
Original post by pungo

Alright, tysm!
Reply 32
Original post by pungo

How did your interview go?
Reply 33
Original post by hk493
How did your interview go?

i didn’t have a lot of expectations but the conversation was very casual and i think it went pretty well ! my interviewer had a reputation of being quite strict (?) but he was super friendly and easy going :smile:

I got an email yesterday that I have an interview next Wednesday
Reply 35
Congrats! When did you submit your task?Good luck with your interview next week!
I got an email yesterday that I have an interview next Wednesday

who’s your interviewer?
Original post by pungo
i didn’t have a lot of expectations but the conversation was very casual and i think it went pretty well ! my interviewer had a reputation of being quite strict (?) but he was super friendly and easy going :smile:

hope it went well! what questions were u asked? and how much time did u spend presenting your portfolio?
Reply 38
hope it went well! what questions were u asked? and how much time did u spend presenting your portfolio?

i spent 10 minutes presenting my portfolio i think ! it’s completely different depending on the person and the interviewer ! so i don’t think my experience would be the same as anyone’s :smile: luckily i got an offer yesterday for both bsc and msci :biggrin:
well done!! what object did you choose to do your task on? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending